Position is full-time.
- 5 + years experience as a lead or associate pastor
- 1+ years experience providing vision and motivation by leading a full-time ministry staff
- Consistent beliefs with the Bible and Church’s “What We Believe” statement
- Past success in ministry leading a congregation
- A servant leader with a team mentality that includes membership, volunteers, and staff
- Bible college degree or equivalent
- The ability to cast a vision and follow God’s direction to impact the church, local communities, and through our missions - the world for Christ
The Senior Pastor reports to the church Deacon board of Orchardville Church. The Senior Pastor will oversee the administration and management of all areas of the church in consultation with the Deacon Board, Staff and Finance Team. The Senior Pastor will
maintain positive relationships with the community organizations, community leaders, church staff and other church leaders. They will assist and support all of the church ministries and ministers and build a team approach to ministry.
- Regularly preach and teach the Word of God
- Help plan the overall activities of the church including preaching, discipleship, small groups, worship and special activities and services.
- Officiate special services-weddings, funerals, and dedications.
- Mentor ministers on staff and provide encouragement, leadership and direction.
- Oversee the Sunday school programs and encourage the volunteer leadership in new classes and direction.
- Equip, encourage and direct the membership and attenders to walk with and follow Christ.
- Reach, teach and serve the membership of OC from the youngest to oldest.
Please list the location or links of any messages we could view online.