Student Ministries Director
Woodland Hills Family Church in Branson, Missouri
The Woodland Hills student ministry is devoted to leading students in 6th through 12th grade to become fully devoted followers of Christ. The student ministry staff and volunteers inspire and equip students to own and live out their
faith during weekly gatherings, small groups, exciting events and regular serving opportunities.
We are looking for a person who is:
- A faithful and energetic disciple of Jesus Christ, who actively demonstrates that relationship in their everyday life, and spends daily time in prayer and bible study.
- Knowledgeable in student ministries with at least two years of experience with college-level biblical degree or training preferred.
- Effective at communicating and connecting to students and their parents (communication/relationships/social media), leading other leaders (volunteers), planning and coordinating events (administration) and developing and executing ministry plans.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Build an outstanding student ministry team with dedicated volunteers who effectively engage and minister to students and parents.
- Oversee and coordinate all elements of Roots (Jr. High) and Organic (High School) student ministry including weekly worship services with games, worship, large group message and small group discussion.
- Establish consistent and effective communication with parents to provide timely information about the student ministry activities and help equip them with tools to assist in leading their students.
- Develop and execute special events that evangelize and equip students.
- Recruit, train, and coordinate student volunteers to serve at Woodland Hills
- Ensure a safe environment for students and effectively implement Woodland Hills children protection plan.
- Collaborate constructively with all other ministries to fulfill the mission of the church.
This is a full-time ministry position with:
- Compensation varies depending upon experience and education.
- Salary includes healthcare and other benefits.
If interested, please submit the following information to Stephanie Watson, Director of Family Ministries, via email: email@example.com
- Please describe your relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Tell us about your call to student ministry.
- Describe how God has equipped you for student ministry.
- Describe your philosophy for an effective student ministry in a large church setting.