Middle School Director (20 Hours)
- Leadership. Identify and recruit a team of volunteer leaders who implement the 6th-8th vision and mission. Implement a plan for leadership development that includes trainings, coaching and mentoring, ongoing challenge, and evaluation
- Cast Vision. Develop and communicate vision for your teams, students, parents and for the larger church on an ongoing basis using a variety of different venues and approaches.
- Team Building. Ensure that leaders recruit teams of volunteers who will execute elements of worship, teaching, small groups, and multi-media.
- Leader Development. Ensure that volunteers/leaders are receiving excellent on going training through the youth ministry leadership track.
- Appreciation. Ensure that volunteers/leaders are receiving encouragement and support on a regular basis.
- Strategic Planning. Work with the student ministry pastor to develop a specific ministry vision, goals, objectives, benchmarks, plans, activities, and budgets.
- Curriculum. Oversee selecting, ordering, updating, implementing Bible based curriculums that communicate our mission, values, and doctrine in a creative, relevant, and compelling way.
- Events. Schedule and plan events and activities that build memories, sustain enthusiasm and provide opportunities for students to invite friends.
- Link. Effectively linking of North Kids and youth ministries through collaboration with North Church staff, key transition events, and short and long-term strategic planning.
Pursuit 18-25 Ministry Community Builder
- Community Builder. Attract and invite young people into the 18-25 ministry, draw people in meaningful relationships, assist in building a community of young adults at North Church who love Jesus, and love other people.
- Events. Assist in Scheduling and planning events and activities that build memories, sustain enthusiasm and provide opportunities for young people to invite friends.
- Program Implementation. Assist in implementing the program of Pursuit as requested and needed, helping grow the vision and scope of the program.