Hume Lake Christian Camp is seeking a full–time experienced Human Resources professional with experience in compensation and benefits administration, Federal and California employment laws, policy development and compliance, performance management, and process
improvement. This hands-on position is responsible for leading and supporting various Human Resources (HR) programs for the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree required, PHR preferred.
- Five years HR Generalist experience with progressive responsibility in HR management.
- Thorough knowledge of human resources management practices.
- Broad knowledge of benefits, compensation, California employment law, and training/development.
- Experience working with HRIS systems, preferably Paylocity.
- Strong computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office applications required (Word, Excel).
- Experience working for a non-profit ministry desired.
- Employees must also be prepared to meet the spiritual needs of staff and guests and perform other related duties and assignments as required.
This is a full-time position located in Hume, CA with full benefits and affordable housing provided.
If interested, please:
- Complete our Online Application - https://hume.org/jobs/
- Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Hume Lake Christian Camp Video - https://vimeo.com/208773801
Hume Lake employs over 100 full-time employees. Throughout the year, many seasonal and part-time employees assist in meeting the needs of over 50,000 guests every year. During the summer, the staff grows by over 400 select Christians who have the desire
to serve Jesus Christ in the unique ministry of Christian camping. Hume Lake Christian Camps Inc. is an evangelical, not-for-profit, interdenominational camping ministry.