Position Overview: Highland Park Community Church is looking to hire a full time staff member who's primary concern is to look at ways we can fully integrate growing Christians into the life of the Church both inside the walls and outside.
Currently our Pastors are serving in their areas of giftedness while competing with each other to procure good volunteers from a small base of active people. This position will be responsible for launching recruiting programs, identifying people’s spiritual
gifts, planning for and organizing mission opportunities while making connections in the Casper community, the state of Wyoming, our region, our nation and world.
Salary is dependent on education and experience.
- Help in the identification of spiritual gifts and calling within the congregation.
- Coordinate efforts to find volunteers for ministries based on spiritual gifts and calling.
- Assist specific ministries in outreach efforts to the community.
- Help form “GO Teams” (the Hands and Feet of Christ) to serve locally, nationally and globally for individuals, groups, families and youth.
- Organize and create a menu of service opportunities for our Community Groups.
- Build relationships with organizations in the community - e.g. School District, DFS, CDC, NOWCAP, Juvenile Detention Center, Casper College, etc…where we would then be able to serve.
- Coordinate efforts to have a HPCC presence at large community events such as Casper Marathon, CNFR, WHSAA culminating activities, Central Wyoming Fair and Rodeo, etc…
- Coordinate visitor outreach and follow up (Assimilation).
- Adopt a Neighborhood outreach strategy.
- Lead/Coordinate local and global projects.
- Serve on the on-call pastor rotation.
- Fulfill other duties as assigned to other full time pastoral staff.