New Full Time Position - Genesis United Methodist Church, (www.genesisumc.com) seeks an individual who wants to develop discipleship in children and families in a rapidly-growing area of southwest Fort Worth. Candidate will oversee programming and spiritual
formation for children, birth through fifth grade, and their families.
- Recruit, develop, and empower volunteers serving in the children’s ministry.
- Manage administrative tasks such as communications, children’s calendar of events, etc.
- Responsible for weekly and special events for children and families, including VBS, Christmas & Easter, connection to our preschool, and outreach to neighborhood.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Minimum of 2-3 years paid/volunteer experience in children’s ministry
- Experience in the Methodist church tradition, appreciation for Wesleyan theology.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in Godly Play worship
- Experience in recruiting and developing volunteers
Exceptional growth opportunity for someone with: 2-3years paid/volunteer experience in children’s ministry, preferably in the Methodist tradition; Bachelor’s degree; experience in developing volunteers; a heartfelt need to call children and their parents
to a deep faith in Jesus Christ. Salary and benefits commensurate to your experience and skills. Submit resume and cover letter to