We are looking for someone who loves Jesus supremely, who is a personal soul winner, a family man (preferably married), a team player, has good bed-side manner, a self starter, and an out of the box thinker.
Student pastor / associate pastor
- Lead & coordinate Wednesday night service for 6th-12th grades
- Plan monthly or bi monthly events
- Plan monthly youth fellowships
- Be visible at church, events and in community
- Lead monthly volunteer meetings
- Promote church involvement as a whole
- Organize yearly student ministry calendar and work within budget
- Help shoulder benevolence responsibilities
- Assist in assimilation of new attenders
- Fill in to preach in absence of pastor
- Lead a small group one night a week when they are in session (they are only in session when school is in session)
- Participate in planning of mission trips and outreach events
The candidate must provide contact information for previous employers, superiors, team leaders that they have served with or under.
They must also have 5 years ministry experience in like positions