New Life is a modern, growing church of 1000+ people in the Phoenix Metropolitan area (NW Valley - Peoria). We are a church that values creativity, community, growth and grace - full of risk-taking, generous people that are committed to reaching our world
in very tangible ways. You can be part of this growing, dynamic church and join in extending and growing a thriving team-driven ministry!
New Life’s heart for creative arts and the use of music to lead a community in worship is a key part of the movement here. To us, a Worship Pastor is a catalyzing force in innovation, guidance, excellence and transformative ministry to the community we
We are currently looking for a full-time Worship Pastor to integrate with our incredible team and lead our community in worship for multiple weekend experiences as well as continue to grow the creative arts community that has been developed. You would join
a team-based staff structure for the Creative Arts & Worship Department, expanding the ministry to branch out. With a modern musical feel, weekends at New Life integrate many current and familiar worship songs (ie, Hillsong United, Bethel, Vertical Church,
Jesus Culture, etc) with new songs written by our team, as well as relevant hymns/choruses.
Read on for details...
Best fit would be:
- Talented, vocally strong, and have strong musical experience with guitar, keys, and other instruments
- Organized and efficient especially with time management
- An excellent communicator both orally and written
- A multi-tasking team player with high energy, strong interpersonal skills, and a positive attitude
The role would be:
- Responsible for planning, organizing, and spiritually leading multiple worship experiences with teams on weekends and additional nights
- Recruiting, training, and building a thriving progressive worship team, overseeing and developing tech/creative arts team
- Planning and organizing worship experiences to meet weekly time requirements and “feel”
- Connect all creative arts pieces into a unified ministry that draws in the community and unleashes existing and future leaders.
A perfect New Life fit would be:
- Experienced in building and leading multiple teams
- Not led by preference more than mission
- Familiar with lighting, sound, Propresenter, PCO, Pro-tools, social media, video, and have great multi-media/design skills
- Able to work with a talented team to create, while developing young players/singers and providing space for growth
To be considered for this role, applicants must provide a video of them singing and/or leading worship.