Contemporary / Traditional Worship Leader
RBC is looking for a Worship Leader to lead our worship services on both Thursday nights at 6:00 pm and Sunday morning at our 10:30 AM service
- A clear testimony of faith and relationship in Jesus Christ
- Commitment to moral purity.
- Commitment to the mission, vision, and worship philosophy of Redeemed.
- Demonstrated excellence as a worship leader.
- A heart for the spiritual leading the congregation into worship.
- Relational skills and an enthusiastic presence for leading a church in worship.
- Skilled in vocal and instrumental direction.
- Skilled in organization, administration, and interpersonal relationships.
- Skilled in the use of technology in worship and in the use of sound, lighting, computers, and video projection.
- Ability to incorporate other art forms as needed.
- A self-starter.
- A team player with a positive attitude.
- Maintain an authentic and growing walk with Jesus Christ through the ongoing spiritual disciplines of Bible reading, prayer, personal worship, and fellowship.
- Build the necessary teams to carry out the worship areas of Redeemed Biker Church.
- Plan the corporate worship services of RBC in consultation with the Lead Pastor and do so with prayer, conceptual forethought, theological accuracy, and musical appropriateness. Ensure that all the musical and technical aspects of the service advance the
theme for the day. Oversee song and choral selection, media preparation and presentation, sound and lighting enhancements, and coordination of all instrumentalists, vocalists, and dramatists.
- Direct all weekly activities and rehearsals necessary to facilitate worship in services.
- Provide pastoral care for the worship teams.
- Oversee the worship department budget, organization, and volunteers.
Well versed in both contemporary and traditional artist such as follows but not limited to: David Crowder, Christ Tomlin, Matt Redman, Christy Knockles, Kristian Stanfill, Hillsong United, Bethel, Jesus Culture.