Position: Videographer (Full-Time)
Reports to: Communications Director
- Communications Director
- Media Director
- Worship Pastor
McKinney Church is looking for a full-time videographer with a desire to communicate compelling gospel messages and stories through visuals as well as assist with some graphic design needs. This position will need to be able to learn quickly and adapt to
a fast changing work environment and must have the ability to take direction and run with it.
The Vision: To develop Christ-centered people who make a difference, by helping them Connect with Christ, Transform in Community, and Engage their World.
- Work to tell compelling and inspirational stories through video mediums that communicate the mission and vision of McKinney Church – to “create Christ-centered people who make a difference.” These could include stories of life change (testimonies), baptisms,
vision stories, announcements, sermon bumpers, video bible studies, and more.
- Think creatively to develop new design concepts, and innovative ideas based on the vision of our church and from briefs and requests
- Work with a wide range of media including photography, videography, and computer-aided design
- Create or modify existing graphics with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Be proactive and aware of events going on in the church to capture moments that may not have been assigned to you or previously planned on
- Proof and revise to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Work within the constraints of time to produce quality work by a given deadline
- Communicate with other staff members to determine their needs and what would best suit their request
- Film major events and activities of the church
- Storyboard your video ideas to present to the creative team
Recommended Skill Sets:
- Knowledge of DSLR camera gear
- Experience editing in Adobe Premier
- Experience in video storytelling
- Preferred experience in Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and Audition.
Please submit resumes and digital portfolios to Jesse McCluskey at email@example.com