We are looking for God’s chosen person to be our Director of Worship and Arts. The candidate for this full-time position would help to shepherd and lead us as we strive to emphasize Christ and the Gospel, unite the church in worship together and live out
the teaching of God’s Word. If this resonates with where God has been leading you, please consider this position by exploring the complete job posting package which can be found at www.westsidechurch.info/jobs/.
The ideal candidate should possess these qualifications:
- Exhibit Christ-like character according to the qualifications in 1Timothy 3:8-13.
- Must be deeply in love with the Lord and continually be cultivating this relationship in their life.
- Driven by a servant heart to lead people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Have a firm grasp of the Scriptures and the biblical foundations of worship.
- Agreement with West Side’s established Articles of Faith, mission and vision.
- Understands the current changes in culture and needs of the church in the area of worship.
- Must have a teachable spirit and be ready to teach others.
- A Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years full time experience leading worship in a local church.
- Training in music theory and proficiency in some area of music: vocal and/or instrumental.
- Must demonstrate proficiency with key software tools.