Mountain West Church | Atlanta, Georgia
Denomination: Church of God-Cleveland
Job Type: Full-Time
Mountain West Church is a growing, vibrant and multi-ethnic church in the east suburbs of Atlanta, Ga. Our methods, music and teaching are current and relevant, and our average weekly attendance is 1200 across 3 Sunday services. We are looking for someone
who can oversee our Audio/Video/Lighting needs throughout our current campus and prepare us for campus expansion in this area.
Direct Report: Worship Arts Pastor
- Committed follower of Jesus Christ
- A love for the church
- A passion for seeing people grow in their faith
- Cultivate and spread a “can-do” and “hope-filled” attitude
- Lead under authority and be a team player
- Exhibit initiative, follow-through and punctuality
- Attention to detail
- Experience and knowledge with A/V/L systems
- Audio engineering and recording
- Video Production-recording, editing, streaming, imag
- Lighting Production-dmx programming and show design
- Ability to recruit, develop and launch volunteers
- Up to date knowledge of current gear and tech trends
Equipment and Program Competency:
- Allen and Heath GLD 112 audio system
- ETC Smartfade ML lighting console
- Blackmagic and ATEM video software
- Planning Center
- Mac and Windows systems
- Final, Cut, Adobe Premier Video editing software a plus
- Wordpress web editing a plus
- Operation and maintenance of all A/V/L systems on campus
- Development and launch of new A/V/L systems for future campuses
- Recruit, develop and manage volunteer teams in the technical department to execute Sunday services as well as assisting other ministry areas with technical needs and training.
- Conduct weekly checks of all equipment and systems in the technical department and oversee any updates or repairs to be ready for rehearsals and weekend services.
- Prepare the platform for rehearsals and weekend services
- Input of all service content in ProPresenter
- Weekly audio needs and light programming
- Oversee stage changes, tear down, set up, etc.
- Edit, upload weekly sermon audio/video
- 10. Develop and maintain Imag system (future)
11. Develop and maintain Live Streaming system and campus video feed technology (future)
12. Assess current technology needs and provide expert counsel on future purchases
13. To be a positive and contributing member of any and all weekly meetings related to this role.
14. To be available and willing to jump in and help when all-staff duties arise.
Developing and equipping an ever-growing team of volunteers is critical to the success of this role. If you are passionate about Jesus, technology and raising up leadership teams then we are looking for you.
Submit Resumes to: