Westside Church: Executive Pastor/Assistant
One Sentence Job Description: To care for the facilities and the systems of the church with excellence and attention to details.
Facilities: Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the care team. This includes hiring, scheduling, organizing, communication and reviews.
- Oversee set-up and tear downs.
- Lead the monthly building committee meeting and maintain their list of projects.
- Routinely walk the church and identify cleaning and repair needs.
Systems: Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the systems listed below. This includes recruitment, training, scheduling and execution
- Greeters Ministry
- Ushers Team
- Communion Servers Team
- Fellowship Team (all church meals, funeral dinners)
- Security Team
- Adult Sunday School Teachers
- Adult Small Group Leaders
Additional: Duties and Responsibilities
- Approving PTO and timecards of the office staff
- Approve AP with the accountant
- Attend the monthly trustees meetings
- Oversee all contracts: snow removal, rentals, lawn care, insurance, etc…
- Attend to all tasks assigned by the Sr. Pastor
- Prepare the annual church reports.
- Participation in the worship services as directed by the Sr. Pastor
- Attend the weekly Monday staff meeting
- Attend all church functions
- Attend the monthly board meeting
- Daily communication with the Sr. Pastor is expected
How will you know if you are succeeding?
- You are routinely adding volunteers to the ministry teams.
- You are pursuing excellence in your duties. The Sr. Pastor will provide feedback.
- All systems are operating and are 100% staffed.
- Positive feedback on our facilities is received routinely
- You know who the experts are in our church and you engage them in ministry
- You know the facility well.
- Required: 4-6 years relevant experience.
- Track Record: A proven record of success.
- Direct Report: Senior Pastor
- Reviews: There will be a 90 day review. Annual reviews are held every February.
- Office Hours: Daily 9-5. Sundays 8:30-12:30.
- Vacation: As outlined in the church handbook
- Salary Range: $60,000-$70,000
- It is expected that your family is involved in the ministry
- It is expected that you tithe regularly
- This is not a preaching postion. There will not be opportunities to preach.
- Do not call the church. Please submit your resume for our review.