Rollingbrook Fellowship (formerly FBC) is seeking a full-time Student Pastor.
- Responsible to develop students through biblically based teaching, prayer, evangelism, discipleship, worship, service and fellowship.
- Helping to lead families to develop their children to become mature followers of Christ and in fulfilling the Great Commission in and through their homes.
- Committed to making disciples of this next generation.
- Oversee the spiritual and administrative leadership of the ministry.
- Enlist, Equip, and Empower volunteers for ministry.
- Vision and passion for disciple-making and small groups.
- Create an mission-minded environment.
- Work in cooperation with staff and members to ensure the purpose and vision of the church is carried out through the Student Ministry.
- Assist in performing other pastoral care responsibilities – weddings, funerals, baptisms, child dedications, hospital visits, coaching/mentoring, and counseling as needed.
- Be ready to step into preaching opportunities during Sunday services.
- Assist in leading weekend services.
- Teach in small, medium and large group settings.
- Be a spiritual and servant leader within the church.
- Must have a heart & passion for reaching and developing students.
- A team player, relational, teachable, and loves Jesus.
- Affirms the Baptist Faith and Message.
- Experience in Student Ministry.
- Undergraduate degree from nationally accredited school.
- Master’s degree from a nationally accredited seminary or working toward finishing degree.
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org