Journey Church (www.journeychurchaz.org), a growing non-denominational church in the suburbs of Phoenix, Arizona is looking for its next Student Ministry Pastor. We are passionate about helping students in 6th-12th grade at every level of spiritual interest
- from those far from God to those who have grown up knowing Jesus. It is our aim to help every student become a fully devoted follower of Christ. By teaching truth through God’s Word and being culturally relevant, staff and volunteer leaders develop relationships
with students during weekend experiences, small groups, and serving opportunities.
We are currently looking for a talented Student Ministry Pastor to grow with us. If you naturally connect with adult leaders and students and you’re passionate about leading them to Christ, then what are you waiting for?
Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org (Do not use the Church Staffing site as it does not always attach your resume) with the following...
- your resume
- a few sample video messages
- your most used social media sites
- 2-3 references (not from your mom).
We Will Be Happy If You Are:
• Knowledgeable in the Scriptures and student ministry best practices
• Experienced in developing and motivating adults and students to become leaders
• Awesome at communicating and relating to others, especially young people and their parents
• Able to show off your mad social media skills
• Like to laugh and don’t take yourself too seriously
• Willing to relocate to the Phoenix area before Summer
You’ll Be Happy Here If You Are Good At:
• Building a relational youth ministry that helps students reach their friends far from God
• Recruiting, training, and leading adult volunteers and student leaders
• Overseeing weekly student worship experiences that include a live band
• Being a team player who collaborates with all ministries during weekend experiences
• Leading yourself, getting stuff done, and have tons of energy
We Will Fist Bump Each Other If You:
• Know how to use a Mac computer
• Can create basic graphics that teenagers don’t think are stupid
• Can name the current top five most popular songs, movies, and television shows
• Are highly competitive (can you foosball bro?)