Do you have a white-hot passion for fist-pumping worship in a fast-growing, largely 20/30-something church?
Do you have experience developing bands, over-communicating with teams, and working ahead of time (not procrastinating until the last minute)?
If so, you may be our next Worship Director / Pastor.
We’re looking for an experienced candidate who is artistically-flexible enough to step into a new church multisite campus that is aggressive about the Great Commission and needs strong administrative structures and systems.
The Saginaw Campus Worship Director / Pastor should know the heart, vision, goals and desires of our Lead Pastor. He is to be a steward of the church’s resources and the Lead Pastor’s vision. This person should be able to see the big picture but at the same
time must pay attention to minuscule details.
This position requires you to be:
– Completely on-board with our Core Beliefs (they can be found online at LifeChurchMichigan.com) and a complimentarian in theology
– Passionate about making Jesus famous with a whatever-it-takes, pragmatic 1 Corinthians 9 approach to ministry
– A good listener and solution-oriented
– Someone who embraces change and is not phased by much
– Experience with Ableton, Fellowship One and Planning Center Online
– Fan of the movie Tommy Boy (preferred, but not required)
– Ready to hit the ground running with a portfolio including: leading Saginaw Campus worship band, multi-campus ProPresenter, Saginaw set design.
This person would report to our lead pastor and serve on our Directional Leadership Team.
This isn’t about “getting a job.” Life Church Michigan is a labor of love. This is about doing life together and joining in with what God is doing in the Great Lakes Bay Region.
EMAIL YOUR RESUME to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a
sample video of you leading live worship, a list of 5 theology books and 5 leadership books that you love, the Top 5 podcasts you listen to, and your personality profiles from DiSC and Myers-Briggs.
Please do not call or send snail mail the church. This will show us you can’t follow directions and we will laugh at you.