First Assembly of God in beautiful San Antonio, Texas is looking to hire our next Worship Pastor! We are looking for a gifted and anointed, experienced worship leader to step into a great established worship ministry and take it to the next level. It's an
exciting time at First Assembly as we have a new Lead Pastor who just transitioned up from the Student Ministry Pastor role at the church. We are a multi-generational church that is very supportive of our Pastors and is excited about who God is sending our
way to help lead us into the future of our church!
We're prayerfully looking for a candidate with these qualifications:
- Preferred Credential holder with the Assemblies of God or credentials of like faith/doctrinal agreement
- Preferred Min. associate degree equivalent in music/ theology / ministry, etc from recognized bible college or university
- Preferred Min. 2 years experience in leading worship in main church worship service
- Spirit-filled believer (Comfortable in Spirit filled setting)
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with multi - staff, ministry volunteers, and attendees, a team player!
- Prefer a Married couple but not a disqualifier
- Strong administration skills, Ability to multitask with a high attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Planning Center Online and media software (ProPresenter).
- Experience with powerpoint, keynote, Apple systems, etc.
- Knowledge of multi-tracks use.
- Knowledge of sound and lighting technology.
- Relational with experience in small group settings
- Ability to train up and build a volunteer worship ministry team to faciliate worship in all services and events
- Teachable and Humble, ready to serve
- Leader that can serve under the vision of the house and implement into their department as well
- Goal of long term commitment
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you! Please send the following to
- Resume with references
- Sample of worship leading (Preferably a video sample)
Our website is also in transition but you can see our current one at www.mychurchisamess.com for more information on the church. No phone calls for this job opening, email only.