LifePoint Church is growing quickly and is looking to add a member to our incredible KidPoint staff who currently serve over 800 children every Sunday. We are hiring an Assistant Children’s Ministry Pastor who is passionate about sharing the love and message
of Jesus with families, inspiring others to serve, and providing environments that allow kids to connect with other kids and leaders. The Assistant Children’s Ministry Pastor will work with our team in all aspects of programming, leadership development, structures
and systems, and internal/external communication. This position reports directly to the Lead Children’s Pastor. This person will also serve as one of our primary weekend communicators in one of our elementary environments.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A growing walk with God with a strong understanding of His Word.
- Minimum of 2-3 years paid/volunteer experience in children’s ministry.
- Energy and lots of it. Our church is growing quickly and we are always moving ahead.
- The ability to communicate effectively with children and parents.
- Strong personal leadership, time management and organizational skills.
- An engaging personality both on stage and in person.
- A postive, patient and professional attitude and demeanor.
- Experience in working with, leading and developing teams.
- An eye for excellence and an attention to detail.
- Knowledgeable in using the Orange strategy and curriculum.
- If you love Jesus, want to see lives changed and aren’t afraid of hard work LifePoint might be where God is calling you.
- Salary - 25-40k based on qualifications.