ENERGETIC DIRCTOR OF WORSHIP ARTS POSITION AVAILABLE, to give leadership and oversight to the Worship Arts aspects of a multi-venue ministry!
- Where -Gaylord Evangelical Free Church of Gaylord, MI
- What – Director of Worship Arts, an administrative position answering to the Lead Pastor. A full time permanent position. Initial applications are due by 1 March 2018. The position is currently vacant and the desire is to fill this position at the earliest
- As a multi-venue ministry - 2 physical campus’, an internet ministry, TV ministries (reformatted and re-broadcast of Sunday Worship Service), 2 radio ministries (re-broadcast of Sunday Pastoral messages), a Youth ministry, and other methods of outreach
to Northern Michigan. We seek an individual to give leadership and oversight through Music Arts to these and other ministries of our congregation.
- Applicants must have a clear testimony of trusting Christ as Lord and Savior and have a mature and growing walk of faith with a solid knowledge of Scripture.
- Applicants need to show and demonstrate leadership abilities, administrative abilities, volunteer recruitment and growth should be evidenced in past work, and bring a strong instrumental and vocal ability.
- The motto of our church is “Meet people where they are and help move them to where God wants them to be.” We are one church with two physical locations, Gaylord, MI and Sault Ste Marie, MI but a ministry to all of Northern Michigan. To accomplish this
task, the Lord has blessed us with physical facilities, internet, television and radio ministries and the talent of staff and volunteers. He also blesses us with hearts of generosity and caring for people and our communities.
We look forward to your application, here are the next steps:
- Go to our website, http://www.miefree.org/employment-opportunity.html and complete our initial application
- Provide us a link to video of your conduct of worship services or other media demonstrating your talent and abilities.
- Provide other material demonstrating you talent and abilities
- We welcome your personal resume’, however, that should not replace the above application