Location: Milton, GA
About the Organization:
Eighteen years ago, Stonecreek Church launched it’s first service in the gymnasium of the Alpharetta Community Center.
Today, Stonecreek believes they have stepped into a New Day. They see God’s past faithfulness as a promise of their adventurous future. When you spend time with their staff, or even step onto their campus, you sense an expectancy, an excitement - not based
on their past accomplishments, but on the Lord’s ability. This church is full of people who are actively pursuing what God has next for their lives, their city, and their church.
Stonecreek wants to be legendary for making disciples who make disciples, connecting hurting and broken people to Jesus, and equipping God’s people to step into all that He has for them. They are unified under one common purpose - to Elevate the name of
About the Position:
The Children’s Pastor is responsible for leading Stonecreek Kids which consists of all ministries Birth-5th grade. The children's pastor will have on his team an Elementary associate (full time), a Nursery Director (part-time) and Pre School Director (part-time).
What We Are Searching For / Qualifications:
The following describes many of the characteristics of the ideal candidate for the Children’s Pastor:
An undergraduate degree or higher in a biblical or theological concentration is preferred.
Experience leading or working in Children’s or Family Ministries is a plus, but not required
- A disciple.
- Elevates Jesus in all they say and do.
- Loves their family and has a proven track record of leadership.
- Collaborative leader of leaders who believes we are better together.
- Passionate about family and believes parents are the primary disciple-makers of their children.
- Values the team over themselves. Servant-hearted. Strong administrative, organizational, relational and verbal skills.
- Self-starter. Takes initiative. Can do attitude. Doesn’t wait. This is important.
- Problem solver.
- Hungry to multiply and train.
- Eye for excellence.
- A willingness to think outside the mold of conventional church
- The Children’s Pastor will need a unique blend of several elements: pastoring people, strategic thinking, creative ideas, managing people and processes, and an energetic personality.
About the Location:
Milton, located just outside the Alpharetta area, is one of the youngest cities in north Atlanta/Fulton County. Milton provides a high quality of life and is known to be a distinctive community embracing small-town life and heritage while preserving and
enhancing its rural character. The Atlanta Business Chronicle recognized the city of Milton as having the highest quality of life in the state of Georgia and ninth-highest quality of life in the southern United States. The town celebrates and gathers around
high school sports events, and is just a short drive from some of Atlanta’s finest entertainment options, a huge draw for young families and singles.
Alpharetta, although a metro area of Atlanta, is a mix of a high volume of people who work in the tech industry, diversity, and Southern charm. Consistently ranked as a top ten places to live, this area is full of top-notch sports, schools, recreational
spaces, and great proximity to the bigger cities.
PLEASE APPLY HERE --> bit.ly/2Bqq69E