Position oversees the early childhood ministry (birth – Kindergarten including those with special needs) which involves 150 volunteers. High visibility and involvement with the children and their families has been a tradition in this role. Early Childhood
Director also leads Baby Dedications, works closely with the Community Outreach Coordinator for First Impressions and provides leadership for our 1000-person Vacation Bible School in the summer.
This position is a part of the Family Ministries team (early childhood, elementary, middle school and high school) reporting to the Director of Family Ministries while working closely with a professional staff of approximately 30. Worship attendance is
approximately 2,000, with close to 500 children attending on Sunday mornings.
PCC is looking for someone with the following qualities/expertise:
- Gifted leader with ability to shepherd young children and their families
- Provide age appropriate education based on core biblical truths.
- Ability to recruit, train, motivate and equip a large volunteer base.
- Leadership, time management and organizational skills to lead a growing ministry
- Vision and goals that enhance the mission of PCC
- Utilizes personal creativity to enhance the worship experience for young children
- Administrator with strong skills in organization, prioritizing, scheduling, effective delegating and using technology
- Ideal candidate will have a college degree in a related area and proven experience leading in a large church setting.
- If you love Jesus, want to grow his kingdom, and have a heart for kids and their families…. PCC might be where God is calling YOU!
We would love to speak with you about our opportunity to serve. Please contact Billy Haskins at email@example.com for more information. We also encourage you to research our community of Hendricks County, Indiana which offers highly rated
schools, a good quality of life, and is 20 minutes from the numerous cultural attractions in our state capital of Indianapolis.