1. Plan corporate worship services in consultation with the senior Pastor.
2. Plan and lead a blended worship service with choir.
3. Oversee song and choral selections, media presentations , sound, lighting, and the coordination of all instrumentalists and vocalists.
4. Direct choir and lead all choir practices.
5. Build necessary teams to carry out all aspects of a worship service, choir, praise team, sound, video teams.
6. Serve as worship leader in all services.
7. Direct all weekly activities and rehearsals for the worship service.
8. Plan and coordinate seasonal and special event presentations / find other ways to use music and drama to reach out to the community.
9. Provide pastoral care for worship team, band, and choir.
10. Provide leadership in creating new worship opportunities for all ages that align with the mission and vision of CBT.
1. Develop and administer an annual budget for the worship ministry.
2. Set goals for the worship ministry and evaluate how they were attained or modified during the year.
3. Attend staff meetings and participate in the planning of church programs that will fulfill the mission of the church.
4. Coordinate and communicate scheduling of all worship ministry activities.
5. Develop and oversee drama ministry.
1. A clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ and a vital growing personal relationship with Him.
2. Maintain regular and disciplined personal worship, Bible study, and prayer.
3. Exemplify the spiritual qualifications of a pastor/deacon.
4. Education: degree in music ministry.
1. Gifted vocalist and musician.
2. Self-starter that works well with others.
3. Heart for spiritual formation of those in the congregation and the worship ministry.
4. Relational skills and an enthusiastic presence for leading worship.
5. Skilled in vocal, choral, and instrumental direction.
6. Skilled in organizational, administrative, and interpersonal relationships.
7. Skilled in use of technology in worship and in the use of sound and lighting, computers, presentation software, “EZ Worship”, and video projection.