Salary based on experence.
2. Health insurance provided "Blue Cross Blue Shield"
3. 403b retirement
4. Three weeks vacation
1. Plan corporate worship services in consultation with the senior Pastor.
2. Plan and lead a blended worship service.
3. Oversee the coordination of all instrumentalists and vocalists.
4. Build necessary teams to carry out all aspects of a worship service, praise team, sound, video teams.
5.. Direct all weekly activities and rehearsals for the worship service.
9. Provide leadership in creating new worship opportunities for all ages that align with the mission and vision of CBT.
1. Develop and administer an annual budget for the worship ministry.
2. Set goals for the worship ministry and evaluate how they were attained or modified during the year.
3. Attend staff meetings and participate in the planning of church programs that will fulfill the mission of the church.
4. Coordinate and communicate scheduling of all worship ministry activities.
1. A clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ and a vital growing personal relationship with Him.
2. Maintain regular and disciplined personal worship, Bible study, and prayer.
3. Exemplify the spiritual qualifications of a pastor/deacon.
1. talented vocalist and musician.
2. Self-starter that works well with others.
3. Heart for spiritual formation of those in the congregation and the worship ministry.
4. Relational skills and an enthusiastic presence for leading worship.