Part time, year round, averaging 15 hours / week (average; some weeks less, others more, based on time of year)
Annual salary estimated at $13,700.
The succesful candidate will be responsible for the spiritual decvelopment and growth of student ministry. His responsibilities will include:
- Leading Sunday morning Sunday School, and Sunday night youth group (Junior and Senior High)
- Attend Sunday worship services
- Plan youth events
- Any other responsibilities as needed for the health of the church.
- Vibrant, committed relationship to Jesus Chrisrt
- Well rounded, humble, relational, flexible, forbearing, teachable, and have some administrative skills
- Ability to utilize social media
- Support youth in their activities
- B.S. in Bible
- Desire to pursue more education, either formally or informally
Work experience in the area of youth ministry and non-ministry jobs is very much preferred.