The purpose of the HR Coordinator is to assist the Director of Human Resources with coordination of departmental activities with regard to employee relations, policies, programs, and practices.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Schedule and coordinate Director’s meetings, appointments and trainings including onsite meetings, Employee Lunch & Learns, New Employee Orientations, etc.
- Maintain and coordinate employee informational worksheets including Job Descriptions, schedules (updating and posting), Personality Profiles, etc.
- Support Director with planning and implementing Staff Team Building, Service/Outreach and Appreciation Days
- File Employee records as necessary
- Support Payroll/Benefits Coordinator with hourly employee reporting for payroll (review notes and make adjustments)
- Run employee payroll as backup resource for Payroll/Benefits Coordinator
- Monitor employee compliance as it relates to church membership, and other HR requirements
- Work with Experience Team on HR Website updates and schedules staff photo sessions
- Complete H.R.I.S. updates as necessary
- Implement H.R.I.S. modules as necessary
- Maintain Employee Policy and Procedures Manual making yearly updates
- Assist the EP with requests as needed
Talent Acquisition & Employee Life Cycle Management
- Complete pre-screens for applicants for open positions
- Monitor applicant queues and follow up with departments regarding candidate review and interview scheduling
- Post new positions online in a timely manner
- Evaluate current staff members and make recommendations for interdepartmental transitions
- Complete employee On-Boarding process including entering employees information into H.R.I.S. and securing resources from Ministry Leads, IT, Security, Finance, etc.
- Conduct New Hire Orientation for regular and temporary employees
- Support Director with completion of Entry and Exit Interviews
- Complete Off-Boarding process for employees including retrieval and return of resources
- Administrate Wellness Program including enrollment of participants, reporting, event conceptualization, raffles, etc.
Analytical Thinking, Communication, Continuous Learning, Courtesy, Management Leadership, Organizing, Patience, Strategic Agility, Teamwork, Time Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with HR Focus or equivalent work experience in office environment
- 3+ Years working in an HR-related role
- High level of discretion in dealing with confidential information
- Maturity and good judgment in dealing with interpersonal matters
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to learn database systems quickly and thoroughly
- Knowledgeable of Macintosh environments
- Knowledgeable of Photoshop and InDesign