The Cinematographer will work closely with others as a positive and encouraging member of the Cornerstoen Creative Arts Team. This person will be responsible for creating video content related to teaching series, promotional videos, testimony videos and
more. This person must be able to develop compelling story ideas and concepts that relate to the ministry of the church.
They should lead by example, and cultivate a positive spirit on the creative arts team and throughout the church family. They should represent Christ and His church well in the community at large. They should be a team player and follow the biblical model
of sacrifice by being willing to put the needs of others in front of their own. In all of their actions, they should be positive and supportive of the Core Values and the Vision of our church.
Cornerstone Christian Fellowship first started meeting in an apartment clubhouse in 1995. Pastor Linn Winters is the Founding and Senior Pastor, leading the church a current attendance of over 6000 at three different campuses. Pastor Linn is known as a pastor
who will do what it takes to reach the lost with a focus on the community. The original campus is located in Chandler, AZ with multi-site locations in San Tan Valley and Scottsdale. The mission of Cornerstone is to reach the Phoenix area for Christ and produce
fully devoted followers of Christ.
Chandler, AZ is the 3rd largest city in Arizona with an estimated population of 245,000 residents, comprised of mostly of families between the ages of 25-55. Chandler is consistently ranked with top schools. With Phoenix metro being only 20 minutes away,
Chandler offers access to multiple professional sports, excellent cultural activities and dining opportunities.
- Plan, shoot, edit and produce video projects related to teaching series, promotional videos, testimony videos and more.
- Assist in managing projects and timeline with the Creative Arts Ministry
- Develop and modify scripts and storyboards for video shoots
- Develop ideas and concepts for teaching series
- Ability to capture clear, professional quality video & audio
- Ability to work with motion graphics video projects
- Schedule, capture and edit stories of Cornerstone and those impacted by the ministry of the Church including special events.
- Coordinate actors, props, locations, and other resources in conjunction with the assistance of the Project Manager.
- Ability to perform basic off-camera interviews for testimonies.
Role Model in Personal Life
- Model biblical community in his relationships (Matt 5:23-24, Matt 18:15-17, Eph 4:25-32).
- Model biblical family life before the body (Eph 5:22-6:4).
- Model biblical integrity in all things (1 Tim 6:11-12).
Must be able to work nights, weekends, and Sundays, as needed, for filming.
Along with your resume, please submit sample work/online portfolio.
- Bachelors Degree in video production or related degree
- Min. 5 years experience in video production
- Video production software (Adobe Premier, After Effects, etc.)
- Video cameras and equipment
- Audio knowledge (syncing of audio, EQ, compression)
- Basic understanding of Motion Graphics
- Skilled in all aspects of lighting for indoor and outdoor shoots
- Ability to work and collaborate with a creative team including graphic designers, video producers, project manager, leadership and volunteers.
Important skills/personal traits
- Self-reliant with the ability to follow through with minimal directions.
- Generates new ideas and is able to work them through implementation.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must align with the vision, values, and doctrinal statement of Cornerstone Christian Fellowship.
- Must be (or become) a member of Cornerstone Christian Fellowship who supports the vision and values.