We're seeking a highly motivated and detail oriented HR Generalist
- Administer payroll through ADP Workforce Now Time & Attendance and Payroll modules
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Review applicant information
- Assists with recruitment and interview process. Tracks status of candidates in ADP Workforce Now recruitment module and follows up with each candidate as appropriate
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested
- Retrieve all job information (job description, interview panel, candidate profile, etc.) from hiring manager
- Posts positions on ADP Workforce Now, LinkedIn, Church Staffing and other recruitment sites
- Passive candidate activities - sourcing candidates for hard to fill positions
- Conducts initial phone screens
- Gathers interview feedback
- Prepares draft offer letters
- Enter new hire information in ADP Workforce Now
- Schedule new hires orientation and places equipment orders well in advance of start date
- Prepares new employee files
- Sets up new hires workspace and purchases welcome gift
- Conduct new hire orientation
- Conduct employment background checks
- Conduct legal background checks
- Tracks new hire relocation budget
- Sends out 30 days new hire survey
- Help administer health/welfare plans including enrollments, changes and terminations
- Assists with the preparation of the performance review process
- Helps Menlo Church maintain a great working environment and culture
- Maintain the HR Intranet page(s)
- Oversee training curriculum and calendar
- Special projects as needed
- 2+ years of experience in human resources or a related administrative function
- Certificate or degree in human resource management, organization design, or related discipline.
- This is a full-time position, regular position with a Monday-Friday work week.
… SO THAT CHRIST MAY BE FORMED IN PEOPLE