Venture Church is a one-year old church plant located in beautiful Naples, FL. Situated on the sun-soaked shores of SW Florida, Naples is a rapidly growing community known for its world-class culture and diverse population. With over 300,000 permanent residents,
Collier County is one of the fastest growing communities in the country. Venture Church was launched in January 2017 to help reach this community with Gospel. Since our grand opening, we have grown to nearly 200 people and have only just begun to implement
our vision of reaching our community for Christ. We are currently looking for a team player with a passion for youth and a heart for families to join our team as Youth and Family Pastor.
The ideal candidate will be a seasoned youth and family pastor with the wisdom and experience to know how to launch a thriving youth ministry, recruit and train leaders, oversee the existing children’s ministry staff and volunteers, and ultimately lay the
groundwork for a multi-campus ministry. You will be joining a team of ministry veterans who love the church, are passionate about community transformation, and think ministry ought to be fun!
We are known for amazing contemporary worship, uplifting and applicable sermons, and a vision for multiple church plants as a means of reaching our community. Venture Church is a non-denominational, pastoral-led church, which holds to conservative evangelical
beliefs. We invite each candidate to learn more about us at: www.venturenaples.com.
Youth and Family Pastor
Our preferred candidate will have a passion and proficiency for leading youth and children within the church. This entails: (1) Leading our Middle School and High School student ministries with an emphasis on evangelizing and discipling students; (2) Overseeing
the systems, staff, strategies, and safety of our Venture Kids children’s program for each weekend service encompassing Infants through 5th Grade; (3) Joining the pastoral ministry team as a team player committed to doing whatever it takes to advance
the Gospel and reach our community for Christ.
The ideal candidate must love students of all ages, have instructional experience, and a holistic approach to outreach and discipleship as well as incorporating family involvement and volunteer development. We are looking for someone with strong character
and convictions about making disciples among millennial and Gen. Z children and their parents.
- Professing Christian with a clear testimony of faith in Christ
- Faithful to their spouse and family as their primary calling and ministry
- Displays a spirit of servanthood and humility
- Committed to the spiritual disciplines of growth (prayer, devotional, accountability)
- Sound understanding of the Bible with conservative doctrines of the Christian faith
- Must be a team player working alongside existing staff from multiple departments to coordinate ministries and events that benefit the well-being of Venture Church
- Have a clear passion for ministry to teenagers and children.
- Oversee part-time staff members as well as recruit and develop volunteers
- Create and maintain budgets
- Understand the unique needs of this community while promoting the biblical structure of the family, and helping to develop healthy relationships in the homes of all our students
- Develop the strategic vision and plan for growing the student and family ministries
- Prepare a calendar of events that include weekly actives, special outings, retreats, conferences, mission trips, etc.
- Teach and guide youth, children, and family members according to a biblical worldview, leaving counseling issues to outside sources or qualified professionals
- The Youth and Family Pastor will work closely with the Lead Pastor and report directly to him
- Live a life of holiness, pleasing unto the Lord while seeking to protect against any appearance of evil or misconduct
- At least 5-years of full-time ministry experience in student/family ministry
- Have as a minimum a bachelor’s degree in Christian ministries (or similar degree). If the candidate’s bachelor’s degree were in something else, a master’s degree in Christian studies or theology, would be expected
- Leadership and strong communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to numerically grow ministries
- Student of cultural changes with each new generation entering/leaving the church
- Be involved with the lives of teenagers whenever possible in order to develop strong discipleship relationships with them
How to Apply
Please send an email to Jobs@VentureNaples.com with your:
- Cover Letter explaining why you are interested in the position
- Link to Your Current/Former Church’s Website (either as an employee or attendee) Note: We will not contact your current church, ministry or employer
- Optional: A 3-5-minute video introduction of yourself
We will contact candidates to let them know next steps in the application process. No phone calls, please.