Rock Church’s Marketing Communication Team is looking for a highly motivated and savvy marketer with a desire to make a difference. This role will help execute all aspects of marketing. Serve as the expert on email marketing strategy and best practices
for the digital marketing team. This position requires a creative, analytical thinker who can apply marketing best practices to campaigns in a fast-paced environment. Core aspects of this position include working with internal teams, managing relationships,
advising on industry best practices, developing and implementing email marketing strategies, and leading our email marketing team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media, and blogs).
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities.
- Develop and implement email campaign strategies.
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence.
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing, and sales performance metrics to forecast trends.
- Implement and optimize the site, search and free trial retargeting campaigns.
- Implement and optimize win-back campaigns.
- Implement and optimize native advertising campaigns.
- Implement and test tracking is set up correctly, including items like setting up conversion goals in Google Analytics and implementing pixels and code snippets.
- Set up tracking that shows unique user data across digital advertising channels to provide visibility on what users have seen which ads.
- Keep up-to-date with our audience¹s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns.
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, Design and Content teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency. Liaise with Dev. to ensure digital advertising is set up.
- Monitor, test and optimize in order to expand campaigns and increase effectiveness.
- Establish best practices in digital marketing.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments.
The above summary of duties represents the major tasks and duties. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. Therefore, the individual may perform other related tasks under the direction of the Chief Marketing Officer.
Education, Training, and Experience
- 3+ years digital and direct response/performance marketing and analytics experience - with an emphasis on strategy and execution in display, paid social, and/or other digital advertising platforms.
- Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising or relevant field