PALMA SOLA PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH
6510 3rd Avenue West Bradenton FL. 34209
Church Office: 941-792-3141 Website: pspchurch.org/resources/employment
Fax: 941-794-6545 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
CHURCH OFFICE POSITION OPENING
PSPC is seeking to hire a part-time Office Administrator. The time commitment would be approximately 25- 30 hours per week and the salary is negotiable (based on experience and skills). There are no benefits provided for this position.
Number of Members: 182
Average Worship Attendance: 115
Contact Person: Pastor, India Dennis
Send resume to church e-mail or street address
PURPOSE: To provide support services in the areas of office management, fiscal management, facility planning, and communication systems. In order to function properly in this position, the person must demonstrate
sound judgment in working with diverse groups of people, in making professional decisions that will positively impact the standing of the church within the community, and by protecting the confidentiality of personnel and financial records.
QUALIFICATIONS: Certification in Church Office Administration preferred; however, candidates with past office experience and knowledge/training in record keeping, publishing weekly bulletins/monthly newsletters,
website management, and proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, Power Point, Excel, Publisher will be considered.
This person must also be able to oversee volunteers as needed, be a self-starter, and exhibit people-friendly skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responding to and initiating communication in all of its various forms to all church constituencies.
- Maintaining and updating all church records.
- Assisting with the maintenance of all personnel files.
- Maintaining the efficient operation of all office and administrative support equipment and technology.
- Ensuring an adequate supply of church office materials.
- Maintaining weekly attendance records.
- Facilitating the gathering and sharing of information relevant to all notices, bulletins. requests, and call lists.
- Maintaining the church calendar.
- Assigning security codes and keys.
- Conduct regular accounting tasks.
- Assist the church bookkeeper with the management of the financial system.