Job Location Fayetteville , GA
Position Type Full Time
Travel Percentage Limited
Job Shift Includes Weekends
The worship pastor will be responsible for the execution of all musical elements of our worship service. This person is to uphold them self to a high standard of both spiritual and musical excellence and to ensure that the spiritually authentic atmosphere
of the Fayette Family Worship DNA is maintained. As a pastor, this person’s role, as a part of the team, is to encourage, challenge and help others grow spiritually.
• Recruiting, training, and maintaining a volunteer worship team.
• Instilling a standard of excellence and a spiritual intensity in the worship team.
• Planning of musical elements for weekly services.
• Overseeing the operation of musical equipment (drums, keyboards, etc.)
• Scheduling worship volunteers.
• Directing the musical execution of weekly services.
• Directing the band in worship rehearsal.
• Being Available for campus pastoral ministry as needed.
• Assisting the Campus Pastor in creating a healthy campus environment.
• Carrying leadership intensity and pastoral authority within the campus
• Professes Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
• Commitment to personal spiritual growth
• Models standards and expectations of leaders within Fayette Family Church
• Must attend Fayette Family Church
• Highly called; passionate about leading worship
• Exemplary presentational and musical skills
• Strong creative ideation and leadership development
• Ability to carry Pastoral responsibilities