We are seeking a Youth Director to provide leadership for high school students and middle school students.
The Priorities are as follows:
- Provides Sunday school instruction (September - May) that addresses the spiritual, intellectual, and relational challenges facing the youth of today.
- Builds relationships with high school students outside of class to provide encouragement and care.
- Provides opportunties for high school students to interact with other youth in our community and in our denomination.
- Encourages our youth to participate in the life of the church and to utilize their gifts.
- Challenges our teens to share their faith and to represent Christ by serving others in our community and beyond our community.
- Organizes/leads a fellowship event for middle school students once a quarter, and leads a Bible study with them once a month.
Qualifications of the position:
- This person (or couple) must have experience in leading teens, and have a grasp of the issues and temptations they face.
- This person (or couple) must exude enthusiasm and joy when relating to teens and be vigilent in prayer for their spiritual growth.
- This person (or couple) must work closely with Lead Pastor and attend bi-monthly Leadership Team meetings and staff meetings.
- This person (or couple) must seek to be a well-rounded Christian, growing in the knowledge of scripture and learning from others in the Body of Christ.
Please contact Nick Cannell (Lead Pastor) to express interest in the position and to provide a resume which highlights church background, ministry experience, and education.