Part-time (20-30 hours)
- Live professional audio engineering.
- Live video production and video editing.
- Lighting cues and schemes.
- Efficient in leading and training volunteers in all production areas.
Equipment and Program Knowledge:
- Understand both Windows and Mac platforms.
- Ability to use basic Microsoft Office and similar software.
- Digital audio console (DiGiCo sd9)
- Lighting console (Leprechaun)
- ProPresenter (all slides, lyrics, sermon notes).
- Planning Center.
- Provide technical oversight over all worship gatherings and events, including rehearsals.
- Manage and execute all aspects of the technical department throughout the week.
- Assist all other ministry departments with technical needs.
- Recruit and train all positions within the technical department for Worship Services.
- Conduct weekly equipment checks.
- Input all service content into ProPresenter for weekly services (song lyrics, sermon slides, announcements and pre-service slides).
- Help in the planning process for future multisite campuses.
- Other responsibilities TBD
- Record and edit live or studio recording projects
- Oversee set designs