NEW ENGLAND BIBLE CHURCH
CHILDREN’S MINISTRIES DIRECTOR
Title: Children’s Ministries Director
- The primary responsibility of the Children’s Ministries Director is to oversee and provide leadership for all children’s ministries (nursery – 6th grade) at New England Bible Church. This position will work closely with the Senior Pastor, staff,
and volunteers, and will report to the Associate Pastor.
- Help fulfill our mission of “Teaching children to know and follow Jesus Christ”
- Produce a comprehensive blend of children’s ministries which will develop children spiritually, provide education and resources to parents, and integrate the children into the greater church body
- Provide a biblical example in life and service for our children to emulate
- Provide leadership to children’s ministries volunteer staff and partner with parents
- Oversee the AWANA program
- Oversee children’s Sunday School
- Develop and oversee Children’s Church
- Oversee the nursery and additional programs (VBS, Fall Fest)
- Attend NEBC
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Experience teaching and mentoring children
- Proven record of building and overseeing volunteer teams
- Proven record of successfully running children’s programs (Awana, Sunday School, Children’s Church, etc.)
- Preferably has an educational background in Christian Ministries, Elementary Education, or a related field (but not required)
- A fully devoted follower of Jesus Christ
- Loves children and teaching them about Jesus!
- Displays spiritual and emotional maturity
- Possesses strong organizational, teaching, and administrative skills
- Able to relate to and lead teams of people from diverse economic, racial, and social backgrounds
- This is a part-time hourly position that requires 12-16 hours per week, including Friday nights and Sunday mornings.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Children’s Ministry Director” in the subject line.
New England Bible Church is a non-denominational Bible church located in Andover, MA (25 miles north of Boston). www.nebible.org