JOB DESCRIPTION: Part-time Worship leader
Victory Fellowship & Cowboy Church
The primary responsibilities of the part-time worship leader will be to lead and grow the music worship ministry at Victory.
This person is directly accountable to the Executive Pastor.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about leading people into an amazing worship experience through the use of music, media, and art.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- This position requires someone with a strong Christian testimony and a maturing faith in Christ.
- Must have a pastoral heart to shepherd, love and invest in people, musical gifting and ability to lead the congregation in God-focused worship.
- He or she must excel on guitar or piano and thrive in a band driven worship style.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with excellent organizational and relational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are necessary, along with a spirit of perseverance, enthusiasm, and a willingness to work in a team-oriented atmosphere.
- Recruit and mentor vocalists and musicians, developing worship teams both spiritually and musically.
- Plan, oversee, and direct rehearsals.
- Oversee worship team and A/V teams. This includes scheduling of band members and A/V members.
- Plan and lead God-honoring, engaging and creative worship services in harmony with the Victory’s vision for the overall weekly worship experience, including special events (Easter, Christmas Eve, Worship nights, etc.)
- Develop and administer an annual budget for the worship ministry in accordance with the financial policies of the church.
- If available, attend staff meetings and participate in the planning and implementation of church programs that will fulfill the mission and vision of the church.
- Assist in planning, implementing and leading worship for special events outside of Sunday worship services.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Executive Pastor.
It is anticipated that the duties associated with this position will take approximately 5 to 10 hours per week.
Send resume to email@example.com