Impact Church in Jacksonville, Florida is a thriving, Bible-teaching ministry of over 4,000 members. We’re on a mission to make a profound impact on the city, state, nation, and world by sharing the relentless love of Jesus Christ. With multiple
Florida campuses, a growing online church, and several churches established along the East Coast and Texas, as well as in Peru, we have the great opportunity to touch lives for Christ in creative ways.
We are currently seeking a Camera/Video Producer with exceptional creativity and with outstanding editing and cinematography skills to bring creative intuition, technical prowess, project management and great communication to our films team. The
Camera/Video Producer creates everything from content promos, teaching videos and commercials, to church brand videos for social media and internal purposes. We are looking for a whip-smart, skilled, passionate creative person to fill this role and join our
quickly growing team.
Responsibiities of the position include
- Filming human interest stories
- Filming segments as part of our television broadcast
- On occasion edit other projects related to the weekend and ministries of Impact Church.
- Responsible for submitting a pre-view of all produced material for approval. Complete revisions as necessary.
- Responsible for final delivery of all personal projects.
- Follow our file storage protocol and naming conventions.
You’re a dreamer. God has given us all the gift of creativity and we love taking the time to utilize it
- Filming B-roll in services, video testimonies, special events and departments which include, Growth Track, Kids and Youth.
- Taking pics during services for use in website, social media and video announcements.
- Capture images and video in field work for events off-site.
- Filming and editing video testimonies.
- Reports to the Video Technology Pastor
- A passionate, personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Spirit filled
- At least 5-7 years professional producing/ editing experience.
- Must provide a demo reel
- Editing skills in Premiere CC
- Expert short-form video storyteller
- Comfortable with most video codecs and formats and the ability to transcode between them flawlessly
- Must be meticulous, technical, organized and uber creative at the same time
- Flexibility to be cross-trained and perform tasks other than your own as requested.
- 3 –5 years’ experience using DSLR-based large-sensor type cameras.
- Skilled with the ability to capture quality audio during all production.
- 3-5 years experience in cinematography.
- Must provide a demo reel illustrating required proficiencies.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; to effectively communicate and work well with all levels of internal management, staff as well as clients and vendors.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and a constant effort to learn, grow and develop.