- PLEASE do not apply through Church Staffing.
- Read below taking note of qualifications.
- Visit our website for a complete job description and profile (www.twptx.org/resources/employment).
- EMAIL ONLY: Cover Letter, Resume and Recent Picture to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please do not contact the church office. We will be in touch with you promptly concerning your submission.
Who we are: The Worship Place is an interdenominational church located in the rapidly expanding Sun City community within Georgetown, Texas. This vibrant church, with weekly attendance exceeding 900 senior adults at 2 campuses, continues
to witness steady growth (over 300 new members in the last 2 years). Our Mission is to carry out the Great Commission: Go, Make Disciples, Baptize them and Teach them. What makes us unique is that our focus is the senior life stage.
Uncompromising Bible Teaching
Our Unique Community
To have every member honor God by living out our Values with each other, in our neighborhoods, within our unique community and wherever we go.
The Position: With more than 500 women and several dozen ministries, we are seeking a dynamic individual to serve as our Women’s & Ministries Pastor.
This newly created position will fully utilize the incumbent’s experience, strengths and spiritual gifts to lead, shepherd and guide the ministries of the church and to develop and train the volunteer teams working in these ministries. Under the direction
of the Executive Pastor, the Women’s & Ministries Pastor will oversee Women’s Ministry, Singles, Prayer, Caring Ministries, Neighborhood Ministry, Fellowship, Special Friends and others as outlined in the position description (more information on these ministries
is available on the website: www.twptx.org). The Women’s & Ministries Pastor will serve as a member of the pastoral staff and will share other normal pastoral responsibilities.
Requirements: The preferred candidate will hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college, ideally in a Christian discipline. Graduation from an accredited Christian seminary is ideal. A minimum of 5 years of pastoral
experience with a large church (500+) is mandatory.
A track record of successful ministry, an in-depth knowledge of ministries and experience in recruiting and developing volunteers are absolutely necessary for this position.
The successful candidate will also possess the following characteristics:
- Strong desire to honor God and inspire His people through excellence
- Engaging personality, publicly and one-on-one
- Models spiritual transformation
- Healthy marriage and family life (if married)
- Personal and emotional maturity; authentic and genuine as a person and pastor
- Demonstrates personal growth, healthy relationships, and a desire for accountability
- Strong work ethic
- Empathetic, yet objective and discerning
- A self-starter, demonstrates initiative and ownership of results
- Flexible and nimble; capable, comfortable and energized by working in many ministry areas
- Professional, forthright, courteous, cordial; positive and upbeat
- Neat, organized, structured work approach coupled with good time management skills
Salary: Compensation is commensurate with experience. Benefits include an excellent medical plan, life insurance, continuing education, employer-funded 403b and relocation assistance.
Other: This job will remain open until filled.
To be considered, interested candidates
1) a cover letter expressing interest in this position and why
3) recent photo
* DO NOT APPLY THROUGH CHURCHSTAFFING. *
For the complete job description, please visit the employment page of our church website (under “RESOURCES”) at www.twptx.org. After reviewing the job description, qualified candidates should submit their
resume to email@example.com. The email link is also available directly from our website.
*DIRECT EMAIL APPLICATIONS ONLY*