We are seeking a full time youth pastor who will work closely with a team of pastors in pursuing the mission of Cornerstone, and who will shepherd our students to develop a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. We certainly want a talented individual,
but more importantly, we are looking for the right person with a heart for God and a passion for ministry.
- A growing personal relationship with Jesus and a passion for ministry
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college
- Ability to relate to young people, and lead them to grow in their Faith
- An attitude of humility and a teachable spirit
- A strong Biblical communicator
As the Youth Pastor:
- Disciple students to be in a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Recruit and equip adult volunteers for student ministry.
- Provide discipleship opportunities for student spiritual growth.
- Plan/schedule events. (regular programming, retreats, mission trips, etc.)
- Continue to pursue outreach relationships in the area schools.
As a Pastor at Cornerstone:
- Serve on the Deacon Board
- Maintain a strong personal relationship with Jesus. Cultivate a character of integrity, honesty, trustworthiness, and humility.
- Maintain loyalty to the vision and staff of Cornerstone, participate as a team player, and always protect the unity God has given this church.
- Manage your time wisely for effective ministry with or without direction.
- Be willing to help in other areas when time and abilities allow.
To apply for this position, use this link: