Montgomery Community Church is located in Montgomery, Ohio, a beautiful northeastern suburb of Cincinnati, with an average weekend attendance of approximately 1500. At Montgomery Community Church there is a strong focus on mission:
“Engaging people to live and serve like Jesus”. The vision of MCC is to be "an authentic community where families are being transformed and equipped by the Holy Spirit to draw those we encounter into a relationship with Jesus Christ."
The church has a rich history of welcoming people of all ages and backgrounds and is situated on a 13-acre prime location campus. Roughly 35,000 cars pass by daily and approximately 50,000 people live within a 3-mile radius of the church.There are 3 main
buildings on the campus which include an updated 800-seat worship venue with a coffee bar, a Family Life Resource Center, and inviting fireplace room; a striking 23,000 square foot junior/senior high student center housing a regulation basketball court, offices,
meeting rooms, cafe, and a 250-seat worship area; and an administrative office building. The children’s ministry area, located in the worship center, has first-class decor with classrooms for various ages and a large group meeting auditorium. Weekdays, the
children’s area is utilized by a 165-student preschool, which has been operated for many years by MCC.
Montgomery Community Church offers multiple ministry events and worship services and is seeking an experienced Technical Director to support and oversee its audio, lighting and video functions. This individual will help use technology effectively and strategically
to enhance the experience of attenders, empower others to develop their skills while building essential volunteer teams. In addition, this individual will oversee the purchase, maintenance and operation of equipment while assessing future technology needs;
annually provide input and assist with developing operating and capital budgets that are fully integrated with the church’s mission, vision and strategies.
Specific qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Knowledge of audio mixing, monitor mixing and audio recording (knowledge of Allen and Heath iLive T112, a plus)
- Knowledge of lighting production (knowledge of Ross Synergy II, a plus)
- Knowledge of video switching with multiple cameras (IMAG)
- Knowledge of ProPresenter 5
- Broad hands-on experience with technology in modern worship production, environment
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience is highly desired
- Recruit, develop and equip volunteer sound and media teams for events and weekend services: service directors, equipment operators, lights and camera
- Oversee the administration of all weekend tech scheduling
- Must possess organizational, multi-tasking, and project management skills
- Flexible in an environment subject to last-minute changes
- Strong commitment to Jesus with a mature Christian faith and a heart to serve others, highly desirable
For a complete job description, go to: mcc.church/jobs
If you have had experience supporting worship and church ministries as a Technical Director and feel called by God to take make a difference in a new setting, please send your application to