PLEASE APPLY HERE --> bit.ly/2BHsRAc
About the Organization:
The Vanderbloemen Search Group helps churches and ministries build great teams by finding their key staff.
Vanderbloemen is a retained executive search firm, serving churches and Christian organizations in all parts of the United States and internationally. Its central office is in the heart of Houston.
Our clients come from over 50 different denominations or types of churches, as well as Christian non-profits and relief organizations. The firm represents churches ranging in attendance from 70 to over 70,000. Churches such as Life.Church, Willow Creek,
Central Christian Church, Harvest Bible Chapel, Cross Church, and Peachtree Presbyterian are representative of those who choose to retain Vanderbloemen to help find key staff.
While Vanderbloemen can staff any position at any size church, the bulk of the firm’s work is made up of searches for senior level staff. Searches involving Senior Pastor succession are an area of particular expertise.
In addition to search work, the firm also provides services in staff consulting, succession planning, and compensation analysis.
Growth at Vanderbloemen has been both rapid and sustained. Future growth is anticipated and planned.
Vanderbloemen was also recently featured on the cover of Houstonia magazine's Best Places to Work issue:
Vanderbloemen Search Group was recently featured by Houstonia Magazine as one of the "Best Places to Work"
About the Position:
The Marketing Associate will be a key member of the Marketing Team and will be the right hand team member for the Vice President of Marketing. We’re looking for someone who is quick-thinking, collaborative, creative, and organized. If you love innovation,
finding new ways to do your work, or are always on the cutting edge of the next app or Google Chrome plug-in, you’ll be a great fit.
Excellent administrative skills, an innate attention to detail, and the ability to spin lots of plates at once are vital to this position. In this role, you will help strategize, plan, coordinate and execute the marketing efforts of the firm, including content
creation, website management, email and social media marketing, event planning, and more.
You will already know or have an eager readiness to learn inbound marketing philosophy, Hubspot, Canva, Adobe Creative Cloud, Facebook for Business, iMovie, Google Analytics, and all major social media channels.
What We Are Searching For / Qualifications:
The following describes many of the characteristics of the ideal candidate for the Marketing Associate:
A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is preferred.
The Marketing Associate must have an entrepreneurial spirit and be an organizational builder. The ideal candidate will likely have experience working in a church or para-church ministry. Proven experience in leadership, creative thinking, problem solving,
and organizational development are needed.
- You’re passionate about the “big C” Church and its mission.
- You’re a self-starter, who can see a project or problem and say “Let me find a solution or an answer to that,” without being asked.
- You’re flexible and creative, even through obstacles, edits, and change. You live on the solution side of life every day in your role in marketing, as projects may continually evolve.
- You’re super organized and can handle working on many projects and details at once. You can channel a love for organization into tools that promote productivity and excellence with details and processes.
- You’re highly relational and love to collaborate. You exhibit an ease, friendliness, and patience in interacting with clients and potential clients.
- You have a demonstrated high level of integrity, guided by a sound set of moral principles.
- You can take direction in a constructive way and build on it rather than taking feedback as personal failure. Your attitude about improvement is one of excitement and grace.
- You have a chemistry that “fits” with the Vanderbloemen ethos and culture.
- You have a strong work ethic and always follow through on tasks and responsibility. You take your work seriously, but not yourself, and you are intent on making it right, not just getting it done.
- You’re a team player who focuses on the good of the entire organization as you inspire others to work together to achieve organizational excellence.
About the Location:
Houston is the 4th largest city in the United States and the largest city in the state of Texas. According to the 2010 U.S. Census, the city had a population of 2.1 million people within an area of 579 square miles.
Houston is the home of the Texas Medical Center, the world's largest concentration of healthcare, research institutions, and NASA's Johnson Space Center where the Mission Control Center is located.
Rated as a global city, Houston's economy has a broad industrial base in energy, manufacturing, aeronautics, and transportation. It is also leading in health care sectors and building oilfield equipment; only New York City is home to more Fortune 500 headquarters.
The Port of Houston ranks first in the United States in international waterborne tonnage handled and second in total cargo tonnage handled. The city has a population with various ethnic and religious backgrounds and a large and growing international community.
It is home to many cultural institutions and exhibits, which attract more than 7 million visitors a year to the Museum District. Houston has an active visual and performing arts scene in the Theater District, and offers year-round resident companies in all
major performing arts.
PLEASE APPLY HERE --> bit.ly/2BHsRAc