Do you have a heart for new church plants and growing Family Ministry? Rolling Hills Community Church is in search of a Family Pastor for our Nolensville campus. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, able to reach families and motivate volunteers.
Since this is a newer church plant, being involved in the Nolensville community is very important as well as partnering with the Family Ministry teams at our Franklin and Nashville campuses.
Voted one of the best places to work by the Tennessean, Rolling Hills Community Church has an entrepreneurial spirit at its core. We strive to serve God with excellence by calling our Partners to
Grow Up, Reach Out and Give All. Over the past 15 years we've seen God do amazing things, taking us from an apartment complex clubhouse, to a hotel, a movie theatre and finally to our WareHouse building in
Franklin. Now we are reaching out to expanding communities around us!
God is very much at work and moving through His ministry at Rolling Hills. We give Him all the glory for what He has done and stand ready to be used for His work in the future.
“Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.” Ephesians
- Develop a team of leaders to teach and shepherd families with children and infants through high school.
- Working in conjunction with the Family Ministry Team, help develop a strategy to equip parents to teach the Bible in their homes during the week.
- Evaluate opportunities and enact a plan to launch high school small groups as well as midweek environments for elementary.
- Develop and support a ministry that teaches children and students the basic truths about God, laying a firm foundation for those children to accept Christ as their savior.
- Implement mile marker strategy for kids and families to experience Family Dedication as well as Baptism and Belief classes at Nolensville.
- Develop a structure by which students are actively serving the body on Sundays, along with engaging corporate worship experiences.
- Work with Rolling Hills Preschool, Children, and Student Ministry Leadership as well as Family Ministry Admin to organize weekly curriculum for Nolensville teaching environments.
- Managing time between Franklin office and Nolensville community to be present and involved on a regular basis.
- Additional repsonsibilities as set by the Nolensville Campus Pastor.
The gifts and skill sets for this position inlcude:
1-2 Years Ministry Experience
For more infomration on this position, please visit http://rollinghillscommunity.org/careers/ .