Oak Hills Church is seeking a full-time Youth Pastor to join our Family Ministry team and provide overall leadership to our student ministry. We are looking for a woman or a man who is passionate about creating a culture where students encounter Jesus, experience
His transforming power, and follow Him for the rest of their lives.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is recognizably humble
- Intentionally pursues their own spiritual formation.
- Is committed to working in a team environment.
- Is a ravenous learner
- Inspires, empowers, and equips student and volunteer leaders on their team.
- Communicates well, both written and verbal (including upfront speaking abilities)
- Understands the importance of intergenerational relationships for the health of the whole church.
- Prioritizes family discipleship as essential to effective youth ministry.
- Recognizes and is capable of engaging with post-Christian culture.
- Approaches ministry through a relational focus.
- Is passionate and purposeful about cultivating a youth group of diversity, including female perspectives.
- Has previous ministry experience and is hungry to build a “successful” youth ministry beyond the typical numbers game.
- Recognizes the crucial importance and unique challenges of training young people to be Jesus’ disciples for the rest of their lives.
About Oak Hills Church
We are a community of followers of Jesus who are experiencing the Spirit’s transforming power and are committed to demonstrating His power in our relationships with one another and the world. We are irrevocably devoted to helping
people experience authentic, heart-level transformation in Christ-likeness. We believe that who we are and who we are in the process of becoming, as Jesus' disciples, both demonstrate the Gospel and substantiate our missional witness. We pursue our congregational
calling through our initiatives of formation, worship, community and mission.
To apply and for more information: Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org