REPORTS TO: Student Ministry Pastor
STATUS: Regular Full-time (40-45 hours/week); Exempt
Austin Ridge Bible Church Purpose
Pursuing people at all costs so they will Know Jesus, Grow in Him, and Serve Him daily.
Overview of position
The Student Ministry Worship and Programming Director will support the vision of the Student Ministry Pastor by building and leading a worship environment that supports the purpose of ARBC and inspires students toward a life of faith. His creative support
advances that vision, enhances student programming, and elevates the student’s experience.
- Mature, growing disciple with a consistent devotional life
- Meets the spiritual qualifications found in I Timothy, Titus, and I Peter
- Experience and enthusiasm for ministering to students and their families
- Passionate about engaging students with the Gospel through worship and programming
- Ability to work on a team towards specific goals
- Ability to work on multiple tasks, be flexible, and work with little supervision
- Capable and influencing team leader with strong interpersonal skills
- Familiar with current trends related to students, parents, and families
- Self-motivated, strategic thinker, with strong artistic skills
- It is expected that this person is now or will become an active member of ARBC
Primary duties and Responsibilities
Lead MS and HS Worship Teams (10 hrs/wk)
- Recruitment of students and leaders
- Creating effective worship environments
- Developing and discipling the next generation of worship leaders
- Coordinating training/development
Lead MS and HS Tech Teams (5 hrs/wk)
- Recruit and train tech volunteers, leaders, and students for MS and HS
- Maintain current equipment. Demonstrate how to take care of equipment to Tech Team and teach how to troubleshoot.
- Be aware and help shape culture in and around the Tech Team/Tech Booth
- Graphics/Video/Social Media for HS
- Serve as the primary contact for graphics/promotion material.
- Run social media accounts
- Create videos and other media, as needed (work alongside Communications Department)
Creative Programming for HS and MS (20 hrs/wk)
- Be available for program brainstorming for both MS and HS
- Provide MS program support
- Help drive HS programming on Sundays and Wednesdays
- Work within the vision of the MS/HS Pastors, adding elements of creativity
- Build teams to help execute these areas
- Lead Sunday morning meetings with band and tech
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS ?
- Agrees with and commits to ARBC’s Statement of Faith ?
- Accepts our KGS process: help people to Know Jesus, Grow in Him, and Serve Him daily ?
- Must pass a background check