The High School Pastor at Pinelake Church, Reservoir Campus will lead, shepherd, and guide the spiritual development of high school students through multiplied servant leader development. Our vision is to see Mississippi changed one life-change story at
a time. The high school pastor will serve as the primary leader to bring this vision to life as we learn from Christ, live in Christ and lead others to Christ!
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Establish yearly goals and objectives for the ministry and initiate strategies to fulfill them;
- Recruit, assimilate, and develop a team of servant leaders to engage high school students and families;
- Collaborate with student ministry colleagues throughout Pinelake’s multisite student team to accomplish the overall goals and objectives of Pinelake’s Student Ministry;
- Facilitate the planning, oversight, and evaluation of all components of the high school worship experiences – including serving as the primary communicator and collaborating with the NextGen Worship Pastor;
- Creatively plan and promote events and opportunities for student engagement and growth – including catalytic experiences like retreats and summer camp;
- Lead the development of student small groups in alignment with Pinelake’s small group strategy of discipleship;
- Support the assimilation of high school students and families into the ministries of the church;
- Develop relationships with the administrators and students in area high school campuses by facilitating in-school visits, attending extra-curricular functions, and serving as a resource to the schools;
- Engage students in local, national and international missions experiences in collaboration the Central Missions Team;
- Serve as an active part of the Reservoir Campus Staff Team and follow the leadership of the Reservoir Campus Pastor;
- Lead the High School Ministry Team consisting of the High School Minister, Administrative Assistant, and Ascend Residents/Interns (when applicable);
- Live as a faithful disciple with a lifestyle of personal prayer and Bible study – staying spiritually accountable to standards set forth by Pinelake Staff Values;
- Model a life of worship and faithfulness by attending weekly worship services and being present on the church campus during other regular weekly activities;
- Adhere to Pinelake Policy and Procedures; and,
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree and two to four years of related experience and/or training.
To apply, please visit