Pinelake is passionate about reaching the next generation for Christ, and we’re looking for the next high school pastor to lead the charge at our Reservoir Campus! As a church, our vision is to see Mississippi changed one life change story at a time! And,
we are bold enough to believe that Jesus has an extraordinary plan for high school students in accomplishing this vision.
At our core, we believe that this vision comes to reality as we engage students to learn from Christ, live in Christ, and as they lead others to know Christ.
If the mission of your life is making disciples for Jesus Christ and the avenue God has gifted you to accomplish this mission is through high school students and the servant leaders who invest relationally in them, check out what we’re inviting you to join.
We’ll connect soon if you are:
– Connected to youth culture and have at least two years of experience leading in a youth ministry with over 100 students;
– Actively multiplying leadership by recruiting, developing and inspiring student and adult leaders;
– Great at communicating with others in large crowds and in small circles; and,
– Already celebrating stories of life change in your current ministry context.
You’ll thrive with us if you:
– Have the drive to create and build;
– Never settle for the status quo, and always rise to a challenge;
– Enjoy leading a dynamic team toward a powerful mission; and,
– Know a little about the SEC, sweet tea and good BBQ.
Bachelor’s degree minimum, higher education is even better.
The story of Our House:
The story of Pinelake Church began in February of 1971 in Brandon, Mississippi in a mobile chapel in a rural area near The Reservoir. By God’s grace and power, our faith family has grown into a dynamic church spanning five cities throughout our state — Clinton,
Madison, Oxford, the Reservoir, and Starkville. Weekly, we serve over 10,000 people, but we celebrate stories of life change one person at a time.
To apply, please visit