Coordinator Job Duties:
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by working with the HR Director to establish a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; create an effective on-boarding and off-boarding process; support managers on candidate selection as needed; conduct and analyze exit
interviews; recommend changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and ensuring that new employees have completed the on-boarding process.
- In conjunction with the HR Director, maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay
- Schedules HR and Operations meetings with employees
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; designing
and conducting workshops and training on benefit programs.
- Helps ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; maintaining records.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains HR budgets, records, documents and other information that includes submitting invoices to be paid and tracking the HR and Operations departments’ finances.
- Manages operational items such as contracts, liability and insurance, independent contractors, background checks, and other operational duties as assigned.
- Communicates required compliance documents, HR policy changes, notices and other pertinent information to staff.
- Coordinates and executes events for Department Heads (staff managers group) and other staff as assigned that includes planning meals and agendas.
- Other duties as assigned by the COO/HR Director (25% of your portfolio)
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Desire and passion to serve Christ in the local church
- High Initiative – researching and finding solutions
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, visual, written, and relational
- Excellent computer skills including experienced familiarity with Excel and other related software/technology
- Attention to detail and accuracy even on time sensitive projects
- Demonstrated leadership experience, strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Flexibility to plan and work on multiple projects simultaneously; effectively manage time and prioritize workload
- Ability to turn around projects on short timelines
- Be a great team player who thrives on providing timely, high–quality support for the various departments and ministries within NCC
- To reflect Christ in your words and actions in your personal life and ministry. You will be looked up to as you model the Christian faith, and the way you live your life should reflect the Gospel (Living lives of holiness, purity, and free from addictions)
- In agreement with the NCC Leadership Covenant and Core Beliefs
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience with a church or para-church organization preferred
- Good listening skills, tact, and consensus-building skills
- Project management experience
- Customer service-related experience
- Passion for creating a service culture
- Excellent people skills (EQ)
Key Skills and Qualifications:
Customer Service, Human Resources Management, Benefits Administration, Performance Management, Communications, Supports Diversity, Organization, Project Management, Event Planning
Qualified candidates should send their cover letter, resume, and portfolio to