The Communications Project Manager at Cornerstone Christian Fellowship works directly with the Director of Communications & Marketing in maintaining a high level of excellence in coordinating projects and production schedules, working closely with the creative
team, coordination of internal and external communication, assisting with strategic communication plans, coordinating with outside vendors as well as focusing on overall branding.
They should lead by example and cultivate a positive spirit throughout the church family. They should represent Christ and His church well in the community at large. They should be a team player and follow the biblical model of sacrifice by being willing
to put the needs of others in front of their own. In all of their actions, they should be positive and supportive of the Core Values and the Vision of our church.
- Develop project plans for Creative Arts Team.
- Produce project delivery plans, communicate to internal and external stakeholders .
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all staff working on the project. This may include technical, design and editorial staff in other departments, as well as third parties.
- Enlist, equip, and empower a team of volunteers to support creative arts.
- Oversee maintenance of project management software.
- Provide quality control for all forms of media communication.
- Work with the Director of Communications & Marketing and the Executive Director of Creative Arts to assist in the creative and communications process for the Sunday worship experience as well as additional events and activities.
- Manage team projects to create deliverables to staff and church body that effectively advertise and market different ministries including printed media, video and web-based media.
- Research and develop new technologies, media, web, print, production, environments and experiences to better implement the visions and values of the church.
- Design clear courses of action and implement steps with measurable goals to move Cornerstone towards making vision reality.
Role Model in Personal Life
- Model the qualifications of an elder (1 Tim 3:1-7, Titus 1:6-9, 1 Peter 5:1-4).
- Model biblical community in his relationships (Matt 5:23-24, Matt 18:15-17, Eph 4:25-32).
- Model biblical family life before the body (Eph 5:22-6:4).
- Model biblical integrity in all things (1 Tim 6:11-12).
- BS/BA degree in a communications/marketing related field.
- 5+ years of prior marketing, advertising, communication or related experience.
- 3+ years managing projects.
- 2+ years experience preferred in a church larger than 2000 members.
- Must align with the vision, values, and doctrinal statement of Cornerstone Christian Fellowship.
- Must be a member of Cornerstone Christian Fellowship who supports the vision and values.
Important skills/personal traits
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service skills