We are looking for a part-time worship leader to join our worship staff that currently includes twelve full-time and part time staff members. This worship leader will join three full-time worhsip leaders and two part-time worship leaders in leading worship
for main services, middle school services, and high school services.
Our weekly attendance is between 3500-3900 people. We have a high expectation for skill and competancy. We as a worship ministry are responsible for the worship experience in all three venues (main, middle school, and high school). This job is highly developmental.
We are looking to develop and equip our part-time worship leaders to go out and serve in full-time worship leaders on our staff, or wherever the Lord may call them next.
- Mature believer in Christ
- Accomplished musician
- Strong vocalist
- Experienced worship leader
- Good communicator on and off stage
- Humble/servant hearted
- Hard worker
- Team Player
- Able to recruit, train, and mentor others on the team
- Available to work 15 hours per week
- Member of Canyon Hills Community Church
- Be one of three primary worship leaders for Canyon Hills, leading in main services, high school services, and middle school services.
- Participate in leading worship for other events throughout the year (retreats, youth camps, etc)
- Participate in weekly worship ministry evaluation meetings
- Participate on the worship team for main services one third of the weekends for the year
- Participate in rehearsals for main services when scheduled
- Participate in worship planning meetings for main services
- Participate in planning meetings for youth worship
- Help recruit, train and mentor the youth worship teams
- Participate in weekly Worship Staff meetings and other gatherings
- Be coached/mentored/discipled by Worship Pastors
- Participate in the writing of original music for the Canyon Hills congregation
- Participate in the recording of Canyon Hills Worship projects
- Attend writing days and retreats for Canyon Hills Worship recording projects
- Assist Worship Staff in other duties as assigned