*Note: Interested applicants MUST complete an on-line application at www.northviewchurch.us/employment
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The Teams Director’s primary responsibility is to oversee Northview’s Teams mission: to help everyone at Northview serve on a Team. This position is directly responsible for building the strategy to inform, recruit, train, and appreciate our Teams at Northview.
This position will work with ministry leaders, campus pastors, and internal support teams to accomplish these goals. It also will work in conjunction with campus Groups & Teams pastors to refine processes and strategy from the practitioner standpoint. This
position is an Exempt Full Time Salary position in the Teams Ministry and reports to the Missions/Teams Pastor.
Build Teams Strategy
- Organize Central support infrastructure: database, website, training platform, etc.
- Connect Teams strategy and existing strategies to maximize opportunities to engage Northview people
- Create organization wide follow–up standards, procedures, and tracking
- Establish Teams culture through intentional promotion and celebration
Support Central and Campus staff to Teams goals
- Includes: recruitment, engagement, and assessment
- Assists in creative planning and troubleshooting problem areas
- Works closely with key staff members charged with building Teams in each ministry area and campus to identify and promote their needs
- Works directly with ministry and campus leaders to ensure that the highest standards of Teams care is practiced
Plan and Support Teams events
- Plans/Executes Teams Weekend and Teams related functions
- Submits needed promotion for upcoming event
- Works directly with ministry areas and campuses to execute
Generate Monthly Reports
- Develop Central Lead Team level reports to assess organizational and ministry area goals
- Develop Campus Lead team level reports to assess campus goals
- Create dashboard to help organization track progress
Other Administrative Duties
- Works with Communications to build Teams awareness
- Responds to emails and voicemails within 24 hours
- Performs related duties as assigned by manager
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Minimum 2 years of related experience in Event Planning, Volunteer Mobilization,
and Project Management.
Ideal candidates will have vocational ministry experience in a large church setting, have strong detail orientation, be well organized and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.