About the Organization
Blueprint Church is a non-denominational church plant in Nashville, Tennessee. We are changing the world by following the simple Kingdom model that Jesus laid out: Know, Grow, Go. Everything we do points back to the lost coming to know Him, disciples
growing to be more like Him, and going into the world to make His name famous.
We are seeing uncommon favor as we prepare to officially begin public Gatherings in September 2018. We are raising over $500,000 to help us launch large—excellent people, systems, facilities, and equipment in place on Day 1 so that we can successfully serve
our projected Launch attendance of 800 people. You will help assemble our top-flight Staff and establish the infrastructure that will enable us to effectively reach the lost and grow the found as we exponentially grow from Day 1. This is a unique opportunity
to help shape a world-changing church from the ground up. Together we are impacting eternity.
About the Position
The Executive Pastor will be a passionate lover of God and people, the right-hand support person of the Lead Pastor, and a proven leader of leaders. He or she will partner with the Lead Pastor to implement the vision, mission, and DNA of Blueprint Church.
The Executive Pastor will deliver high-level strategic leadership, oversee day-to-day operations of the church, and develop organizational structure necessary for both near-term and long-term ministry effectiveness and growth. The Executive Pastor reports
to the Lead Pastor.
This position requires a C-level leader who has previous experience in explosive ministry and/or business environments, a proven ability to develop sustainable and reproducible systems, capacity to create and manage budgets, and a history of coaching other
leaders. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field as well as 5-10 years experience in ministry, business, or a combination thereof.
About the Candidate
- Ability to handle issues both spiritually and effectively
- Execute vision
- Think strategically
- Define and lead organizational processes
- Effectively coach and develop leaders
- Understand and practice church growth strategies
- Thrive when working independently and collaboratively
- Prioritize workload
- Facilitate and delegate
- Possess the skills to do all the work, but prefer to raise others up
- Priorities straight
- Genuine love relationship with Christ and His Church
- Commitment to continual growth spiritually, personally, and professionally
- Faithful and loyal to the vision, mission, values, and leadership of Blueprint Church
- Values love, family, honor, integrity, generosity, excellence, and humility
- Handles people with grace and truth
- Entrepreneurial and progress-oriented
- Uses wisdom and discernment before making decsions
- Natually connects with business leaders
- Self-secure and seeks out others who are more talented than yourself
- Watch the video at http://www.blueprintchurch.tv/executivepastor
- Send all materials in one email to email@example.com
- Include resume, cover letter, results of any personality and/or spiritual gifts tests, and any other applicable material