The Technical Director will report to the Executive Pastor and will work closely with the Senior Pastor and Worship Leaders to ensure that all technical aspects of weekend services, special events, and online experiences are done with excellence; to provide
proper training and coordination of volunteers in this department; and to exhibit a pastoral heart to be able to keep the goal in mind – making disciples of Jesus, who will make more disciples of Jesus.
- A Growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Passionate about serving the Church
- Formal training in production or related discipline
- Experience in a Technical Director role at a church with 1000+ in weekly attendance preferred.
- Positive attitude
- Proven ability to build teams and communicate expectations.
- Organizational skills for planning and execution
- Supportive and encouraging team member
- Agreement with the vision and statement of faith of Central Ministries
- Live a consistent and spirit-filled Christian life according to the Scriptures
- Physical capacity to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, as well as lift equipment of 50lb+
- Recruit, equip, train, and launch volunteer teams into all technical areas across our multi-campus organization
- Oversee production elements and teams for weekend services and special events including audio, lighting, ProPresenter, video, and live streaming.
- Schedule worship/tech volunteers for Chapel Ridge Campus
- Cleaning front of house, stage, backstage, and production room areas.
- Regular maintenance and cleaning of all AVL equipment, cameras, media computers, consoles, etc. across campuses
- Attend weekly planning, debrief, creative, and any other necessary meetings
- Work closely with Worship Leaders in coordinating visuals for weekend services
- Discipleship of Tech team
- Provide assistance in basic IT functions and assist in communication with IT contractors
- Work with Creative Team on quarterly stage designs, from concept to completion.
- Setup wiring and patching of instruments, vocals, and other needs for services & events.
- Programming lighting elements of services and events
- Provide direction and pioneer upgrades/enhancements for Tech department
- Maintain and look for ways to enhance the Live Stream
- Responsible for full production setups for interior and exterior special events
- Oversight person for contract video work
- Assist other ministry areas in technical needs
- Strong understanding of and ear for running audio
- Strong knowledge of audio consoles and Dante Networks
- Able to maintain and troubleshoot broadcast video systems
- Strong knowledge in lighting, dimmer, and DMX Systems
- Creative ability to program high end lighting productions
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix issues with lighting fixtures, dimmers, cameras, video broadcast equipment, amps and other AVL equipment
- Creative ability in all AVL areas
- Multi-Camera Switching
- A strong desire for upgrading and enhancing the worship experience for weekend services and special events
- Ability to build, work with, and be a part of teams
- Yamaha Audio Consoles
- GrandMA Lighting
- Ross Video Systems
- Adobe Creative Suite
Central has experienced rapid growth over the last 5 years and has partnered with another area church creating a second campus. Central Ministries is located in Fort Wayne, IN which is the 2nd largest city in Indiana. The church is non-denominational
and conservative in its theology; but relevant and contemporary in its approach to ministry. The body of believers is committed to sharing the Gospel with the lost and discipling believers to the glory of God. We are located a very short drive from the Ohio
line which allows us to draw a number of congregants from a large area.
Visit centralministries.com to see all of the exciting things happening here at Central.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.