Worship Leader - Saratoga Campus
Worship leaders at Menlo are responsible for designing and leading musical worship in services each week that leads people to respond to God for who he is and what he has done.
- Lead worship for all weekend services (includes utilizing and directing volunteer music and production teams)
- Design services in collaboration with the Campus Pastor and church-wide worship and weekend production team
- Recruit, develop, and shepherd volunteers for music and production teams
- Prepare all music elements and resources needed in order to direct excellent rehearsals
- Manage scheduling and communication with volunteers in Planning Center
- Share up-front leadership and communication responsibilities with CP
- Support the CP by assisting with pastoral duties.
- Oversee the design of special services (Christmas, Easter, Student Ministries, etc) in collaboration with church-wide worship and weekend production team
- Responsible for stage design and look and feel of worship space
- Oversee worship for Students program in collaboration with the Students Director
- Other duties as assigned
Position Qualifications and Abilities
- Strong musical abilities, strong communication skills
- Experience in building and managing volunteer teams
- Skilled at recruiting volunteers for Music and Productions/AVL
- Proficiency in Planning Center Online, Ableton Live, Logic Pro, and Pro Presenter.
- Servant and pastoral heart, natural leader
- Knowledge and experience of worship leadership in various settings
- Experience in discipleship and spiritual development
… SO THAT CHRIST MAY BE FORMED IN PEOPLE